Sunday, December 22, 2019

Baby It’s Cold Outside - Winter 5k TT

One thing I love about training is the frequent assessments to ascertain where my fitness is at the current time.  Since I have joined TriDot, they record every assessment for you and you can really get a sense of your peaks and valleys regarding your fitness.  Since my surgery in November, I really have not run much.  I set me personal record in a small 5k in San Diego on a super flat and super fast course the week before the knife.  This PR is going to be tough to beat.  But here we are almost eight weeks later and I landed fourth overall in my last six assessments.  I am not disappointed at all because I know once I return to regular training, I’ll be back into form rather quickly and my next assessment will be much improved!  Embrace the training and make it happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will review it and be sure it is a positive contribution to the ideas or conversation. Bullying, foul, abusive, or inappropriate content will not be accepted. I will do my best to allow for a productive discussion in the comments to my thoughts. This blog is just that, my thoughts as I journey through the path God has me on. We are human, we make mistakes, and I strive to learn from all of them. Your comments are embraced as a part of that discipline. For that I am thankful for you to take the time to share your thoughts.